Thursday 5 January 2012

Secret Artist - Secret Garden



You can now see a print version of the original Secret Garden I donated to the Museum in the Park Secret Artist project. I so enjoyed making this that I've decided to make another one, but it will look very different as I'll be using different stamps - could do a "Spot the Difference" game when it's finished maybe!


New year, new work in readiness for the Open Studios Festival in Stroud which is a month earlier this year. Dates for your diary: Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th May 2012, and Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th May. 11 - 6 pm each day. My studio is in Bisley Road and all details will be available in the Site 12 Brochure available nearer the time. Over 90 artists took part last year and this will be another exciting event. Just remember: MAY, not June this year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment