Sunday 10 November 2013

Open studio here on 23rd and 24th November 10 - 5 pm

It's always a pleasure to open my studio to visitors and friends and many of my visitors have become friends too both with me and with each other!! I think the subject of my work which is mainly stamp collages all made of stamps and stamp related materials, including stamp catalogues, envelopes and cards etc is a great topic for conversation and nostalgic recollections. I have been labelled the Stamp Lady of Stroud  but hope that even those who are not stamp collectors, or never have been, will find something of interest!
I've even got a visitor promising to bring along her stamp designs, which will be lovely to see!


So I look forward to Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th November when my studio will be open from 10 - 5.  In case you may need further information my telephone number is 01453 757933 and please park in Bisley Road by the cemetery and walk the short distance along to my studio which will be signposted with yellow and black Open Studio signs.  It's about 200 metres along and old shoes or wellies  definitely advised if  it's wet or has been due to the "country lane" and if coming later in the afternoon you may need a torch as we have no street lights along here.  It's certainly a beautiful place to live and the views when you arrive are fantastic, but please take care to avoid the puddles or jump in them and have fun if you're inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment