Thursday 21 May 2020

Letters and cards in lockdown .. It's always great to receive letters!



I received a lovely letter today  from an elderly lady, a customer who bought a collage from me years ago, and has  also become a good friend.  Like me, she has been busy, writing letters, phoning friends,  gardening, reading  and she  lives with her family so is well looked after.
As she writes and receives so many letters, she often sends me stamps which I can use in my stamp collages and often buys  a selection of cards.  I hope I've  chosen well this time  :   5 large A5, 5  medium A6 and 5 square cards, all with envelopes in a variety of designs.  There are many more on my website www.rachelmarkwick.co.uk  including ships, flags, flowers, landmarks and some more abstract designs.  I'm offering these at 5 for £10 to include postage within UK.  Please get in touch by e mail :
markwickfamily@aol.com or facebook messenger  if you'd like some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment