Wednesday 26 February 2014

Stamping Ground - exhibition of Stamp Collages from 3rd to 29th March at The Guildhall, Gloucester

Feeling a bit like I've built the Leaning tower myself this week.  Preparing for an exhibition single handed is quite a large task and I seem to be thinking about it 24/7.

I have of course had some help from my family with some of the computer based jobs such as producing the labels which I have made to look like stamps with perforated edges, and my husband will be helping me to hang all the pictures in the Guildhall on Saturday - should be fun!

I've been very busy too trying to get some publicity for the event around the Gloucester area - as unfortunately there is no street advertising of the art exhibitions at the Guildhall immediately outside the venue, due to council restrictions, which I don't quite understand ..
I had hoped that the event would have been included in the February - March (bi-monthly) Guildhall brochure, but for some reason this has not happened. However, it is featured in their online events listings for March.

1 comment: