Saturday 28 February 2015

Afternoon Tea in Japan .. my designs are used on giftware in Japan!

So pleased to show you the range of items produced by the Japanese company Afternoon Tea LIVING, who have many outlets in Japan, and launched in their shops this week! See Youtube video  Smile at Gift, which the company has made.
Last year I was commissioned to produce designs for Afternoon Tea - see my blog post of 11th July 2104.
 These designs have now been used on gift items  including mugs, bags,  boxes for chocolates and jellies, and decorative packaging for soaps, bath fizzers, spoons,  wrapping paper and the popular Japanese item, Washi tape! Even the carrier bags have my Heart design on!
The patchwork quilt stamp collage design which incorporates both stamps and envelopes,  has been used in its entirety on some items  and elements of it have been adapted for use on on two different mugs, with the colours adapted to suit. Just wishing I could be in Japan to see the displays in the shops, but hoping that I will have some samples here soon too!


No comments:

Post a Comment