Tuesday 6 November 2012

Stamp Collage Exhibition at Pegasus Art Shop

The Private view of my exhibition, Stamping Ground,  was well attended and original work, limited edition prints and greetings cards sold well.  Pictures still on show at the exhibition  until 20th November and some pictures  still available to buy from Pegasus Art Shop, which  is open from Monday to Saturday 9 - 5 and the address is: Pegasus Art Shop, Griffin Mill, London Road, Thrupp Gloucestershire GL5 2AZ.  

 Most of the pictures are available as cards and prints (some limited editions)  as well but  direct from me via this website/email as it's not practical for Pegasus to deal with card or unframed print  sales for my work from their shop premises.
The Colosseum shown on the poster will shortly be going to a new home, and  three ships also went sailing by!  I've also been commissioned to make a picture for a wedding present which I will enjoy doing!   It's great to meet new people at events such as this and to talk about my work and the background to how it all started.


No comments:

Post a Comment