Sunday 8 June 2014

Cotswold Essence (Summer edition) features my stamp collage work

I was delighted to be be invited to feature in Issue 39 of Cotswold Essence,  which came out at the end of May, for the June/July/August issue. It's a great free magazine which can be found in and around Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds. I've only recently become aware of this interesting and informative magazine through friends who recommended it and then just by chance Sue Smith, the editor, got in touch with me.
I've reproduced the article which appears on pages 66 and 67, and you can't find a hard copy of the magazine, you can  also read the magazine online  at www.cotswoldsessence.co.uk and click on the link for the latest issue with the pretty cover, by Gemma Dawks, a local photographer also featured in this month's issue.  So much to read in this lovely colourful magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment