Tuesday 17 June 2014

Brazil World cup 2014

With the World Cup in full swing, flags of all the participating nations, and this year in particular the flag of Brazil,  are much in evidence!  Here's one I made earlier.The original  stamp collage was sold a couple of years ago, but canvas prints and giclee prints can always be made in a variety of sizes.  All the stamps are from Brazil, and show events, places and personalities from the country's history.

I've many more stamp collage flags, all of which are made from stamps of the country concerned,  which can be seen on the flags page of my website. Originals, prints, and cards are available for most of the ones shown, and prints can be made to order. Please contact me if you would like to know prices.
I'm always happy to consider commissions for flags of other nations and am currently working on the flag of Barbados!

No comments:

Post a Comment