Saturday 8 June 2013

A wall of stamps ...

A friend of mine recently commented about the increasing amount of stamp themed soft furnishings and decorative items on the market.  I think this is a really good thing as it is raising the profile of stamp collecting generally and the interest in stamps, and how beautiful they can be.  They always make a great talking point.k
I came across a website called www.purlfrost.com which features bespoke wallpapers which have stamps themed to include Ships, Flowers, Cycling and Sport.  I'd love to have one of these designs on one of my own walls.
Or if that's a little too much, perhaps a cushion or curtains made from fabric printed with a postage stamp design.

Alternatively, you could just hang one of my many stamp collage originals or prints on your wall. Ships are always a popular subject so take a look at my Ships section to see the various designs which I've created.   These are available as prints, both on paper and as a canvas print, sized as required.    

 The S S Robin  stamp collage 



No comments:

Post a Comment