Monday 5 August 2013

You can visit my studio ...

At this time of year I often get e mails or phone calls from  visitors to the area, many from overseas,   who have come across my website and ask if it's possible to visit my studio, and it's always a pleasure to hear from you!  However, please do contact me first just to make sure I'm here! With a bit of notice you may also find that cupcakes are available as shown in the photo!

The photos show a variety of the stamp collages in different formats, including A3 canvas prints and larger size giclee prints as well as A5 and A6 greetings cards.  Take a look through my website and you will see also that originals, prints and cards of many of the designs will be available too. If there's something you'd particularly like made to order such as a flag not currently shown, let me know and I'll see if I can do this.
 We are in a very beautiful place with lovely views over countryside in Stroud. However, we only have limited parking and are along what is know as an "unmade road", which as I write is rather wet due to the heavy rainfall today so I always advise you check beforehand to see if there is a place to park by the house and if not to wear wellies and bring an umbrella!






No comments:

Post a Comment